Electronic course “For the prevention of sexual harassment”
The Public Defender’s Office has resumed electronic course “For the prevention of sexual harassment”. The course aims to raise awareness of sexual harassment in the workplace and public space.
- The course consists of 4 modules
- The modules can be taken independently from each other
- The course offers audio, video and photo materials
- The course is free of charge and can be taken by anyone
- After completion of the course, you will get an online certificate
The electronic course has been prepared by the joint efforts of the Public Defender’s Office and UN Women.
The course is available on the website of the Public Defender’s Office: www.ombudsman.ge, section: hhtp://sexualharassment.ombudsman.ge/ka/login